Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Umm, I'm a little busy here

First things first -
Ex-Mom is going in for surgery today so I'm praying my little socks off. I'd be grateful for any well wishes and good thoughts you might send her way.

Now, an update of sorts...

I have 400 unread blogs in my reader. Y'all need to slow the hell down with the writey writey thing. I can't keep up.

I'm emailing/texting/talking/dating 4 guys at the moment... That's exhausting, let me tell ya! I've been out with 3 and I'll meet the fourth this week (Just first dates. I'm not a whore, honest). I like them all for different reasons. I'm hesitant with all of them for different reasons. BUT, I am having a blast... when I can remember which one I'm talking to. 1 plays guitar and has a hobby farm north east of here. One coaches football and has a custom built home with a hottub south west of here. One looks like he's 24 (only he's not, I swear. I checked his ID this weekend) and another rebuilds classic cars for fun. One was a stripper in his 20's and one served in the first gulf war. One has a beautiful blonde princess for a daughter and one has 2 GIANT greatdanes. One works for the state and two are self employed. Are you as turned around as I am yet?

Thing1's basketball is in full swing. School concerts are filling in the calendar and both Things seem to believe they should have a social life and a personal driver (me!).

Work is kicking my ass all over the place. My desk hasn't fully recovered from the seminar in Colorado but we've already had another one up north and plans are full swing for the international trip. On top of that we are recruiting for our next group!

Bring on the holidays. Who needs to sleep?

3 comments:

Bill said...

Well I'm glad to read some happy Sassy Pants news! Except for the work kicking your ass part, but I guess too much work beats no work, right? God, could that be any more cliched? Blech.

Anyway, good luck with dudes #1-4!

Unknown said...

missing you...are you buried in snow yet?

Tinto said...

The most cool ever girls in London