I know it's been forever and a month, give or take a couple bottles of wine. I hope everyone is well and still checking back here every once in a while because I really do have intentions slipping back into Sassy's Pants.
So, to bring you all up to date, let's just put the last month on fast forward and pause for a few of the highlights.
- Down to just one man -the one with the really phallic last name, of course.
- Set a Christmas tree on fire... on purpose.
- Discovered that I could over dose on sushi and die a happy woman
- Chocolate wine is definitely as good as you think it is.
- Drove to Chicago without hitting any construction barrels this time but desperately missed my fabulous British travel companion.
- Made some new friends and had a spontaneous hot tub party in the Dells
- Took 4 boys between the ages of 12 and 14 to the water park and lived to tell the tale.
- Was very very thankful.
- Discovered that Ex and I still need to work at our friendship
- Baked 10 dozen cookies
- Had a snow day
- Had an "ice" day
- Basked in the glow of candlelight with 34 lovely women while we enjoyed coffee, Christmas Carols and good conversation.
- Discussed "Poor Cocks"
- Had my first white russian. And then my second.
- Had 3 days of just me and Thing2. It ROCKED!
- Got the worst haircut/highlights ever
- Got the best "FIX" haircut and highlights ever.
- Spent lots of time with some of my favorite kids who aren't biologically related to me. Although I'd adopt them in a second.
- Shot plastic animals with a bow.
- Drank a Forest Fire
- Rode a Clydesdale
- Had a Clydesdale try and give me a toss
- Proved to said beast that Sassy can still stay in the saddle! Hot Damn I can't wait to do that again!
- Found Baby Jesus on my pillow, in a box of Girl Scout Cookies, in my wallet, in the dryer, and under the Christmas tree.
- Colored Thing2's hair red
- Named my GPS "my Ho!" and decided she sounds like a $20 hooker if you listen close enough.
Those are the jumbled highlights. Add in some good food and uncontrollable laughter to get the complete picture.
So, before I really start jamming here again, I'm wondering who is still around. Drop me a comment and let me know I'm not all alone.