Friday, February 1, 2008

LOVE IT

It Came...


And then I attacked the box with scissors while The Things ran from the room in fear for their lives.

Inside I found the pretties pink bauble. It looks neither like bubble gum nor a nipple although it will forever be called my nipple ring because who doesn't want a nipple ring? I had two of them for a while actually but that's a story for another day, with lots of wine.

Looky!

The picture does NOT do it justice but it does show how badly I am in need of some sunlight.

And then the naughty little surprise!


Great big love hugs and wet tongue kisses for Blogess and Mom-O-Matic.
A cyber three-some just for you dear internet. Tomorrow I might let you see my tattoo.

1 comment:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Gorgeous!

Now where's that tattoo?