Monday, February 4, 2008




I watched the game with some neighbors... some die hard NE fans. I want it to go on record that I was gracious and kind when the Giants scored that final touch down. I only taught their 3 year old daughter to say "Suck it Pats" instead of "Suck it Pats, you cheating pile of steaming dog poop." I think I'm growing as a person, don't you?





After the game I met a girlfriend at a local townie bar for a beverage. I nursed 1 mixed drink that the bartender kept topping off with soda for me. By 11:00 I gave up all pretense and switched to just water. My girlfriend had a rough weekend and was looking for a friendly face to support her while she drained every bottle she could get her hands on. The girl was hammered! I played darts with an asshole bar-fly and the bartender. 1AM on a Sunday night is pretty slow. I think I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've actually heard a bartender say "last call." Last night was not one of them. There were only 4 of us there at that point and he just closed out everyone's tab. He zeroed mine out for me. WooHoo!!!! I should also be clear that I am the best wing-man EVAR! She hooked up and called in sick today to sleep in with her new boy-toy. I on the other hand went home alone and still hauled my ass into work on 3 hours of sleep.

For the following I'm going to blame Jenny over at Bloggess. I cannot say No to such fabulousness!


My tat - And yes, it is a Picasso.

3 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Wait...you got a tattoo...and it's all my fault?

That is awesome.

hangel said...

Lucky me..I've gotten to see it up close and personal!

SP said...

Jenny, you weren't the cause of my Tatoo although I'd get another one just for you. I posted my ink because you asked and because I love it and wanted everyone to see it. Easier if you take the blame though.

hangel, I'm glad you are here honey. Will you hold my hand when I get my next one?