Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Time Out

I doubt Moses took a break between honoring Mum & Pop and the no killing thingy. But here at the House of Sass, we know everyone needs a little down time. And so today I give you:

The Commandments were made to be broken
Sure, sure, His Holiness said we shouldn't covet anything belonging to our neighbor. But have you seen my neighbor's husband? Hot damn, I covet him during my nighttime private play all the time and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to hell for it. Of course, I bought my one-way ticket long ago so it hardly matters anymore, but still...
So, if you need a break from bushwhacking for a while - whether it's to recover from that one bad razor you should have NEVER purchased or just to prove to yourself that Murphy's laws cannot be denied but hallelujah there are still a few single hot men out there - be a rebel and embrace the shag.
Just don't say I didn't warn you.


1 comment:

Антон said...

Тут msk-hot.com волосатых чудовищ нет)))