Saturday, January 2, 2010

So I'm A Liar

Well at this point you are well aware that I lied to you. I did not actually get a post up before the New Year. I had every intention of doing it. I sound like a man don't I? "I meant to call you, baby. Really I did. I just got so busy. You forgive me right? Come over here and let me nibble on that spot along your neck that you like so much."

So I promised you two stories.

I met Ex's girlfriend. I think I'll call her Exette. That way it's interchangeable. If he leaves this one and moves on to another I don't have to change the name. However, I do think this one might actually be around for the long haul. And not that I get a vote or anything but I'm ok with that. She is smart and funny and feisty. When we need to be around each other, her and I will get along just fine. We met at a bar on a work night planning to play nice-nice for Ex's sake and have a beer or two. But I think we were both surprised that we actually hit it off. 4 hours and a whole lot of Spotted Cow later... It was a good time and we both had the hangover the next morning to prove it. Verdict- I like her.

As for Roo, the poopy story doesn't seem as funny anymore. The long and the short of it was that we were joking around about what our deal breakers are in bed. For me it's pain to the point of drawing blood, peeing and pooping on each other. (Oh and the whole pet/peanutbutter thing. What the hell is wrong with some people????) I just won't go there. But when I told him that he freaked out a little bit. He got really quiet and distant. He was upset that I would never be willing to let him poop on me!!!!! And that had me freaked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
About 5 minutes later he let me off the hook. He was joking. But oh lordy, I believed him! So for a thousand seconds that each lasted 4 years each, I honestly thought he was into that. Then it was hilarious. So hilarious that he decided my nickname should be Poopy. I finally got him to stop that but he still busts it out from time to time. And when he does he gets the most adorable mischievous smile on his face.

HOWEVER, and this has absolutely nothing to do with all of that...

I think I'm going to have to break up with him.

7 comments:

Bill said...

Good God, woman...what's wrong with you? STOP TEASING US WITH CLIFFHANGERS! :)

MyHope said...

Break up? Now that we get the juicy stuff? Ughh...

soccermom said...

Personally I think "that" kinda stuff is a little out there, your right to say Good Bye to him.

Unknown said...

buahahaha...ok, so why are you going to break up with Roo?

Did he actually poop on ya? Is that why???
lol

Unknown said...

ROO ROO, LIKES TO POOH POOH???

Алла said...

Красотки все тут msk-hot.com заглядывайте!)

Kevin R said...

Thank you for shariing