- The Truth - Sometimes it hurts. But when it's complete and not circled around or avoided things begin to make sense and there is often Release, Relief, and Peace.
- A nervous phone call that turns into over an hour of GREAT conversation
- Mom's homemade chili
- Bathing suit shopping - no really! Feel the joy with me. There was a definite lack of wiggle-wobble and squoosh-mooosh. Things were flat and things curved in just the right places. I looked pretty fucking hot if I must say so myself.
- A laptop - I ordered one. I shouldn't have but I'm positive it will give me endless happiness this summer when I can sit out on my patio looking at my gorgeous lawn and flowers while I blog.
- Daydreaming about the hot half naked gardener that is going to give me the gorgeous lawn and flowers.
- Tonight is soccer night!!!!!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
It's been a while since I've done one of these, not because I haven't been graced by so many wonderful things but mostly because I'm a preoccupied self-centered bitch. Only not really. I swear!