Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WTF Wednesday

After 3 days of pondering and wondering and trying NOT to ponder or wonder I've decided:
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?

If you are confused and just not sure, that's fine, say so. Let's be on the same page and take it one day at a time. If you are sure that you are still sure then quit fucking with me.

So now, new ground rules.
No more hugging
No more touching
For the love of god, no more kissing
All confusing closing lines from emails will be ignored.
All endearing pet names will be ignored.
If you want these rules to be changed. You MUST TALK TO ME!

___________________________________
Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no....what's up? i'll fuck him up...

SP said...

Thanks Stac. I'll let ya know if I need you to bring in the muscle :)

Unknown said...

GURL CAUSE YOU KNOW I WILL....

*flexes*

Blade said...

Don't take it out on Theory of a Deadman.. they didn't do anything! :P