Tuesday, October 14, 2008

EXHAUSTED

Today was my first day at my new job.

So far I've signed my name a bazillion times, tried to dicipher 4 different dental plans, 3 life insurance coverages, 2 retirement packages and a partridge in a pear tree.

I did lots of walking around campus to different offices. I didn't miss my bus. I ate yummy mediteranean on State Street for lunch and sucessfully recorded my voicemail.

Also, I learned the fine art of wiping your ass with tissue paper!
(It may be cheap but when I have to use half a roll just so my fingers don't get wet, is it really worth it?)

4 comments:

Renaissance Woman said...

Yay!!! A new job and sounds like things are looking up again. Good for you.

Unknown said...

I bet this is a GOOD exhausted though...at least there will be a paycheck in there somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Is this going to be like a real job where you can't blog at work?

I suppose you can't have everything! Except a view of a lake...and delicious places for lunch and close to happy hour when done for the day!

Blade said...

Go for the dental plan with 100% orthodontia coverage IMO!