Friday, July 4, 2008

Champagne and Penises

So far my 4th of July has been stellar. It's not even noon and I'm fuzzy on momosas, have discussed vibrating cock rings and watched a giant penis walk down the road.

My kids are so hyped up and stuffed with candy from the parade that I might not have to make lunch. So after all that, how can the rest of my day top it? It's gonna be close, I'm sure. You don't see walking genetalia every day. But, we've got a fridge full of beer, burgers and brats. SM is coming with all his kids for the fireworks and I think they might all be sleeping over. That means more of the family thing which I'm loving AND nookie!
Happy 4th of July




4 comments:

Brightmyer said...

Walking penises - I think you've had one too many momosas! Happy th!

Rachel said...

I want to come to your 4th of July! I adore Mimosas!! Yum!
I'll crack an ice cold M.L. tonight when I fire up the grill.
Have a wonderful one.
What could be petter than, cock rings and alcohol?

Renaissance Woman said...

Happy July 4th to you! Have a great day...you deserve to just relax and have some fun. Nookie...I'm not getting any so get extra!

A Mom Two Boys said...

And THANK GOODNESS you don't see walking genetalia every day. Seriously.