Friday, February 15, 2008

You've had a day like this too, don't lie!

Today has been a day of guilty pleasures and it started with this:


I enjoyed a few (45 is a few, right?) extra minutes of warm and cozy snuggle time with my pillow.




And then there was some retail therapy:

For those of you who remember my pre-Christmas shopping, I finally bought my Buddha.



Of course, shopping is never complete without a healthy lunch:

Mmmm, Chili Cheese Fries!



And to aid in digestion, I spent most of my day listening to this group:

If you don't know who they are, then I am sure as hell not going to tell you. I can still hear my boss laughing and mocking me when he overheard my morning playlist.



Finally, the one thing I wanted to include on my shopping list today but I ran out of money:

If you feel the need to be generous to Sassy, sent me a message and I'll tell you where to ship it. I fondle inappropriately when I express gratitude.

No comments: