Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stretch your imagination this morning. It's like squats for the brain.

LoisLane does these from time to time and I love them. They are like the 8 year old kid who comes to your door selling candybars so he can go to business school. You can't say no to him. YOU CAN'T!
OK, so maybe you can. But I like candy bars and I like these dumb quizes.
____________________________________________________
Your Eyes Should Be Gray

Your eyes reflect: Intensity and drive
What's hidden behind your eyes: A sensitive soul


What do you know, my eyes are gray. A grayish blue. I prefer to call them steel blue. It sounds harder and sexier. My last lover (translation:ASSHOLE - I shall call him Navass) said they looked like storm clouds. Stormy, steely, sexy... I think they go well with the Pants.
_____________________________________________



Your Heart Is Pink

In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.
Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.

Your flirting style: Coy
Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park
Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant
What you bring to relationships: Romance


Hmm, true as well.
Much better luck today than last week when "They" told me I was destined to be a guerilla warfare expert who looked good in pink and did best surrounded by loving people and flowers.
_____________________________________________


Now for the brain squats:
Picture 4 high school kids sitting in chairs, lined up, acting out being on a rollercoater. They think they are on a rollercoaster (only not really, they are acting. But they are acting that they think they are on a rollercoaster. Still with me?)

You are watching their hands raising up, screams and swaying – the shoutouts to mom and the barfing to the side.

But you know something they don’t…

While they think they are on a rollercoaster, they are actually (not actually, you know, the acting thing…) – they are actually on the toilet.
**Now go back to that description of their acting and read it again, I'll wait**

Are you snorting with laughter? Maybe you had to be there. I promise you, there was not one kid (or sneakily watching parent) that could stop the giggles.

Afterwards, we talked about fantasy and reality. We talked about thinking you look cool. We talked about how our perceptions alter under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Not only did we laugh so hard one of the girls had soda coming out of her nose (yeah, it was pretty gross), but they were all talking about it (I mean really really talking about it) as they walked out to their cars to go home.
SUCCESS!!

OK, you can skip the gym tonight because you did squats with me already.
Was it good for you? *snicker*

No comments: