Thursday, November 8, 2007

A MeMe I stole

I saw this at Jennifer's and then found almost the same thing in my email. Since I had to respond anyway, I thought... FREE BLOG FODDER!!!

Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Emmett, one of the kids in the youth group. That kid cracks me the hell up!

What were you doing at 8:00?
Walking in the office door

What were you doing thirty minutes ago?
Getting more coffee

What happened to you in 2006?
I became an auntie and a pug momma. Both significant events in my life.

What was the last thing that you said out loud?
You’re Welcome

How many beverages did you have today?
3 cups of coffee and glass of cranberry juice

What color is your hairbrush?
Don’t use one. I have a couple buried under a pile of scrunchies in a drawer that I never open. I have no idea what color they are. My comb is green.

What was the last thing that you paid for?
Chocolate Macchiato and a Spinach & Portobello Croissant.

Where were you last night?
At youth group.

What color is your front door?
White? Blueish Green? I don't remember. Is that weird?

Where do you keep your change?
In my car, in my pockets, in a dish on my desk, in my wallet, on the bottom of my purse…

What's the weather like today?
We’re supposed to hit 48. But it is sunny and no wind so actually, pretty darn gorgeous.

What's the best ice cream flavor?
Cold Stone Creamery’s Sweet Cream (with fresh raspberries and brownies mixed in)

What excites you?
What do you mean by excite? I guess I’m easily excitable in the Rated G sense. It’s the little things in life get me going. As for the R rated version of excited; a cool breeze. It’s been a long damn time people!!!

Do you want to cut your hair?
OMG, NO!!! Trying to NOT cut it. Grow Grow Grow I say.

Are you over the age of 25?
Yep

Do you talk a lot?
Yes. Honesty is the best policy here. I love to chit-chat with anyone about anything. Most often, I probably say more than I should.

Do you watch The O.C?
No. what the hell is it with that show anyway?

Do you know anyone named Steven?
I just met someone a few weeks ago.

Do you make up your own words?
All the time. Ie: happyclamyness (which is a great word)

Are you a jealous person?
YES!

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter A.
Amy

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter K.
Kay

Who is the first person on your received call list?
My mechanic. GRRR!!!!

What does the last text message you received say?
U kno U want 2. Git UR ass over here.

Do you chew on your straw?
No, drives me nuts when people do.

Do you have curly hair?
No, very very straight hair.

Where's the next place you are gonna go?
To the mechanic. Grrr!!!

Who's the rudest person in your life?
Most rudest, awfulest, foulest and cruelest: Jeff
(I still miss him. I hate that!)

What was the last thing you ate?
a Spinach & Portobello Croissant

Will you get married in the future?
My Momma taught me to never say never. Let’s just say that I’m not counting my chickens

What was the best movie you have seen in the past two weeks?
Haven’t seen a movie in two weeks. Does Dancing with the Stars count? Love that show!

Is there anyone you like right now?
Yeah, but he’s like 14… OK, so maybe not 14, but still young enough to think I’m really old. And the other one, well, he’s a bastard. My heart just hasn’t caught up to my head yet.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Sunday after Thing1 and Thing2 left.

Are you currently depressed?
I am actually happier and more content than I have been in over a decade. I don’t have everything I want. I don’t even have everything I need. Life isn’t perfect but I’m finding it really hard to complain and mean it.

Did you cry today?
No, but the mechanic still needs to call back.

No comments: