Monday, October 22, 2007

The 10¢ tour of Chez Pants du Sassy?

  • Fun and fabulous childhood
  • Tons of friends - Good grades – College
  • Met a boy (BOL [bump on log])
  • Liked BOL
  • BOL Sucked!
  • BOL took me out for ice cream to say he was sorry for sucking
  • Started talking about BOL + Sassy = forever
  • Sassy = pregnant
  • Wedding bells

OMG, we were just kids. What in the sam-hell were we thinking?????

  • A perfect baby boy (Thing1) is born
  • A perfect baby boy (Thing2) is born
  • Saddness and dissatisfaction
  • Computer games and work travel
  • Sadness and dissatisfaction
  • Talked about the big D
  • Cried and tried to fix it
  • Sadness and dissatisfaction
  • Infidelity
  • Cried and tried to fix it

Rinse and repeat… several freaking times over the course of a decade.

  • The End… Of the Beginning!


Now I’m single and sassy and trying to figure out who I am, what I want, where to go and how I do that. Needless to say, I’ve got some learning to do.

No comments: