Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A good old fashioned Ass Kicking

This is probably going to be my theme song for the next 6 months...

Work Is Kicking My Ass! La La La

So if I'm quiet, you can assume I'm actually getting shit done rather than fucking off at the office. It's a new thing I'm trying out just to see if it works. BUT, I know several of  you were thinking about me over the weekend (thank you) so I wanted to give you a quick update.

I did indeed go to the Ovarian Cancer Run with TBone. There were no shirts with her face on them. I did wear a ribbon that said "Team DFW." I met her friends, her sister and her parents, zomg! And you know what? It was OK. I was really anxious before hand and it turned out to be less of a big deal than I anticipated. Tbone on the other hand thought it would be easy as pie and was shocked by how awkward he felt. Ummm, DUH!

To shake off the weirdness of the morning, we spent the rest of the day at a wine and havest festival. And that was freaking awesome. We drank wine, ate yummy food and laughed at ridiculous people. All in all a good weekend.

Here are a couple of my favorite shots:












1 comment:

Сэм said...

msk-hot.com Давно тебя ждут...