Friday, December 31, 2010

Single Woman's Dating Ten Commandments #1

It's New Year's Eve and I'll be getting my drink on in about 12 hours. Hell, who am I kidding? I'll be slurping some Jack by noon. Anywhiskey, since it's one of my favorite holidays, and my very last "Commandment," I'll give you a two-fer:


Thou Shalt Not Give UP
Thou Shalt Not Give IN
The holiday blahs and not having someone to make monkeylove with under the mistletoe can do a number on your psyche. Perhaps a kissless New Years is making you think of throwing in the towel. To that I say- NON! NEIN! HAKUNA! NO NO NO!
Do not give up. Do not give in and settle for less than you deserve.
Instead, get out there and dance, sing, laugh and love the life you are living.
Trust me, there's nothing sexier than that.

1 comment:

Дима said...

Только лучшие девчули на hotxxx.mobi