Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm intolerant of intolerance. Which makes me a hypocrite too.

It really irks me that gay marriages are being put on hold, AGAIN. But, I really have to believe that it is a temporary hold. There is simply no way that anyone with half a brain could believe the following "logic" used to validate discrimination and hate.
"They claimed in papers filed with the 9th Circuit that gay marriages would harm the state's interest in promoting responsible procreation through heterosexual marriage."
Responsible Procreation? WTF!?!? This is California we're talking about, isn't it? Land of the free and home of the bikini? It takes a special kind of stupid to think this argument makes any kind of sense.

But back to the point of my mini-rant. Denying gays of rights, any rights, because of who they love - That is a hate crime. And that is really what all of this is about folks. Hate. Not God. Not making babies. Not family. It's about the belief that one person has the right to control, harm, and deny another; deny another simply because they Hate.

Yes, I am intolerant of intolerance. I guess I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

Паша said...

Уэлком всем Ребята xxx-rus.com