Saturday, May 2, 2009

Little bits of wisdom from Sassy

  1. Great fun new haircut still turns into a tangled mess after 20 minutes on the back of a motorcycle
  2. Dueling pianos freaking ROCK! Must go again and again and again and again...
  3. Thistles hurt
  4. Sangria makes you loopy
  5. Great friends make the world a better place and my friends are THE BEST
  6. It's hard to follow rules, even when you make them up yourself - Sassy=Fail
  7. Mowing the yard and then sitting on the patio to admire your handiwork with a snoring puppy in your lap is the perfect way to spend a Saturday morning
  8. Life is so so good.

____________________________________
Creative Commons License

3 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Great post...gave me my first smile of the day...I'm hoping for many more. And, you are very right...life is so good and sangria does make you loopy.

SP said...

I'm glad I could make you smile!

Renaissance Woman said...

I love this post! Friends are the best, relaxing outside with a snoring puppy sounds wonderful...and I hope it just gets better and better for you!