Thursday, May 28, 2009

Days of Grace: 37

Getting paid to manage a website and write for a blog


Granted, this is only a small portion of my too huge for one person (seriously, I swear to The Kool Aid Man, I do the work of 3 people and it's only going to get worse after our board meeting tomorrow -- sorry co-worker, BuhBye.) job but still, it's way funner (yes, I just said funner. FU!) than doing financials, which is what I have spent most of the last 2 weeks doing (and also why I feel justified in saying funner. My brain is mush y'all. Mush!). My momma is an accountant. Much like her tiny feet, green thumb and ability to maintain composure under any circumstances; her love of columns of numbers is NOT a gift she passed on to me.

The only downside of this work blogging thingy?
I can't say: shit, fuck, damn, sex, OMFG, screw you asshat, pussy, prick, asshole, boobs, cock, STFU, fisting or any other fun words I'm so fond of here.
EDIT. I am getting very good at EDITING myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WELL, guess you can save it up for us to read! woot!