Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Denied

Because I sort of have a thing for big and funky rings...

And because I told her that I was stalking her site like a preteen outside the Victoria Secret Window...

And because she is just freaking AMAZING...


Mom-O-Matic sent me an email saying this ring just went up on her Etsy site and she wanted to give me first dibs.



Well dip me in flour and fry me up baby. Yes I want that ring.

Love love love love - squeeeee ---


And then came the let down. Some asshat went and bought my ring in the middle of the night. I'm heartbroke. I wanna know who is the Biatch walking around with my yummy finger decoration. Let's throw down muthafuckaaaah!!! And may the best woman (ME!!!) win.


While I continue to lick the screen and mourn the loss of my preshuuuusssss, I need you to do something for me. You must go read this. No really, you must! It is the funniest thing I have read in forever! If you are a woman who has had kids or you are canoodling with a woman who has had kids, or you think you might be a woman who will have kids and still want to canoodle.. GO READ!


Seriously, why are you still here. Motherhood Uncensored is funny, always. But today she done out did herself y'all.
Still doubt me? OK, I'll give you a little preview: She's talking about vaginas... and sex... Go, read. You won't regret it, I promise.
____________________________________
Creative Commons License

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wasn't me, I didn't buy that ring...

SP said...

I'm watching you Woman!

Mom O Matic said...

Did you get your consolation prize?