Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Secrets

I find myself keeping a lot of secrets lately. Not my secrets but other people's secrets. Some are good exciting and wonderful. The secret will be revealed, the heavens will open up and angels will sing. I like those secrets. They make me happy as long as my head doesn't explode from the excitement. Some are not so good. Some make me feel icky and like a bad accomplice. That I don't like. Especially when it requires me to hide things, things I don't feel like I should have to hide.

I like secrets when they are good and happy, and oh just you wait... but those aren't really secrets, those are surprises. And I love love love surprises.

Thus, I have decided that Surprisey type secrets = Happiness and Woohoo!!!
Sucky yucky type secrets = Sassy not feeling very sassy.

That's all I've got today.
Happy Hump Day my internet loverlies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your head doesn't explode. From what I understand, brain stains are hard to get off walls and carpet. Yuck.