Thursday, June 12, 2008

Have you seen this?

Describe me in ONE WORD...just one word! Send it to me only, then send this message to your friends and see how many strange things people say about you! This could be fun! Just hit reply and send me my one word back. Then forward this message on to your friends (including me) and see what they say about you!

It's a fun little email game where you get to learn a little bit about what others think of you.
Well apparently others think I'm a laxative.
Gentle - Soothing - Reliable - Dependable - Effective

Actually, I have been very surprised by 90% of the responses. In addition to the lovely words above, I've gotten words like: Devoted, Peaceful, Tranquil, Faithful, Diligent, Patient, Tireless, Constant, Trustworthy, Serene, and Reassuring.

I guess I see myself as much more assertive and outgoing and … I don't know… ZIPPY than most of those words imply. In fact if those words are all there is to me, I think I sound like the best night sleep ever. I'm not complaining. I genuinely hope that people see all of those things in me. Perhaps I could be all of those with a splash of PIZZAZZ.
PIZZAZZ is good…
Unless you're a laxative.

2 comments:

Renaissance Woman said...

LOL! I would say Pizzazz and sassy! Does that help?

SP said...

Thanks RW. At least someone thinks I'm a bit more *woohoo* and a little less *sigh*