Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The end is nigh

Tonight is the night.


Who will win?


Whitney is built like most young women in America. She is not any icky stick figure. I admire her strength for putting her body on display and swallowing the abuse of so many people in this competition. She is also a catty and bitchy which makes me lover her.



Fatima is a stunning beauty. I cannot deny it. She has suffered through horrible abuse and come through it stronger. But she is not from America. From the whole travel documents fiasco, I don't think she is currently even a citizen. That kind of bothers me. After all, this is AMERICA's next top model.



And finally, Anya. She is gorgeous and sweet. She is unassuming with just a hint of sassy when she gets really frustrated. I'm in love. Her pictures are always breath taking. Nigel says she "lucks" into great shots. With luck like that honey, who needs talent.


So if you are wondering where I'll be later this evening, I'll be curled up on the couch with a glass of wine and precious pug princess absorbing as much model-y bitchy fabulousness as possible.

What are you doing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you on allmediocre...I for one am THRILLED that Whitney won. My daughter and I had a little party last Wednesday when they announced the winner. I think she's gorgeous, and they were brilliant for picking her over Anya.

SP said...

I'm glad she won too. I just wish it weren't marred by all the doubt and drama.

I would have been happy with either one though. Anya will do very well in modeling. That girl is fierce!