Friday, January 18, 2008

Starting to count down

33 days and counting!
ANTM Cycle 10 premiers on Feb 20th

Excuse me a minute…
Happy dance… piddle on floor… clean up piddle… more happy dance

Whew. I feel much better now.

I don’t do recaps. I just don’t have the consistency or attention span to keep with one topic that regularly. However, I do love me some psychotic stick figures being judged by a panel of all gay men - Whoops, sorry Nigel - 3 gay men and 1 married British dude who actually might be at least a little bit gay. Even though I don’t do recap posts, I do have two things to say about the upcoming girls:

1) There are a few incredibly gorgeous women this cycle (which is a vast improvement from the horse flesh they had on last season)




2) Marvita? Marvin?

Mangina?

4 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I love me some ANTM.

PS. You won!

Send me your address, chica.

(jenny@thebloggess.com)

Deb Rox said...

Mangina!

Oh,,,I'm off to snoop about what you won. You are a winner!

Deb Rox said...

I hunted down the bunny trail to your hubba-bubba bauble. Nice! So cute! great, now I have to click on Etsy for an hour, because that's what happens if I put my toe in that pool.

SP said...

Etsy is a very dangerous place. I got lost shopping there for at least an hour the day Jenny posted the contest. No boxes have come in the mail though... Yet ;)