Monday, November 5, 2007

Either I’m a Failure or a Cheater

Yeah, I know I said I was going to do this NaBloGWEIRHE thing. Of course, once I signed up and got into it, I realized that they actually meant EVERY day. Well, I’m here to tell ya that I don’t post on weekends. Either I’m hanging with my boys or enjoying friends and family or just enjoying a glass of wine and a good book. The point is that I do not turn my computer on over the weekend unless I need a phone number or movie listings.

Now, I know there is some way to write an entry and have it automatically and magically appear at a predetermined time without you having to be present. If there is anyone out there who can explain to me how that is done, I will be forever grateful. Please keep in mind that it must be explained like you would explain it to your 90 year old computer illiterate grandmother. I’d say like a 5 year old, but I’m starting to think that most 5 year olds are more tech-savvy than my office’s IT department. Anyway, I probably know a little bit more than the completely computer illiterate, but let’s not take any chances.

No comments: