Thursday, October 18, 2007

Zits On The Open Road

What a way to kick off the ole blog, eh?

So, you must be thinking: Who is this nut job and what the hell is she talking about?

We'll get to the "who" later, for now, the "what the hell."

Picture me (I'm a hottie, full of sass... go ahead, picture it, I'll wait. -strums fingers - waiting- Got it? Good, keep that image because you don't want to picture what I'm about to describe. I'm warning you now.) cruising down the road after a Target excursion. I pull up to a stop light and glance over at the car next to me.
And I see a woman POPPING HER ZITS in the rearview mirror.
Say Whah???
Yep, you got that right. Girlfriend was going to town, in the middle of town. Anyone else thinking of that scene in Hairspray where the woman pulls out plastic gloves and that stuff shoots across the room? Ewww!

And so I will wrap up my first post in my new blog home with a letter to Zit Woman.

Dear Zit Woman,
Pop or don't pop. But for the love of all that is good and holy, if you're
gonna pop, do it in the privacy of your own home! I don't want to see the
goo.
I'm just sayin'
Cheers,
Sassy Pants

No comments: