Thursday, November 4, 2010

This only makes YOU look stupid

I'm about to get pissy. Read at your own risk.

I received an email from a family member this morning, most likely buoyed by the major political upheaval on Tuesday, that I'm sure was intended to make people laugh. Now, I'm certainly not quiet about my political leanings and my liberal left winging. If she had taken the time to pick her recipients rather than just send to everyone, I can only hope that she would have thought better than to send it to me.

But, it's not even my bleeding heart middle class opinions that turned me off from this email. Nope, I'm pretty sure that even if I was a stone cold conservative, this email would have pissed me the fuck off!

YOUR RIGHT HANDS DUMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Clueless! What's wrong with this picture?



Gotta be the dumbest fools to ever hold the office of President, anywhere. How embarrassing to have this as your President and first lady? When you've never done the pledge allegiance, you don't know what to do! Must be the Muslim way. At first I thought the picture was reversed, but the wedding rings
indicate that its right. (Unless they have them on the wrong hands too.)

Serious to Allah? This doesn't make Obama look stupid. It makes the sender look like a prejudice idiot.

1. The picture is reversed and the rings are Photoshopped. (Idiot)
2. Obama is not Muslim (Idiot)
3. Muslim is a faith, not a nationality and has nothing to do with the pledge (Prejudice Idiot)
4. And even if Obama were a Muslim, Michelle would still have a better fucking wedding ring than what the asshole picture artist attempted to Etch-a-sketch onto her hand (OMG YOU STUPID FUCKING PREJUDICE IDIOT)!!!

/end rant

4 comments:

Unknown said...

can totally tell those rings are photoshopped. stupidity runs amuck.

Jersey Girl Gets Real said...

Why are people so fucking stupid???

KittyCat said...

WTF? Really

Simon said...

There are a lot of girls in Brussel