Monday, September 13, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

Another "dating situation" has ended. I can't really call it a relationship because it definitely wasn't anywhere near that. What the hell do you call the beginning likey/datey/non-committed thing?

Oh well, what you call it doesn't really matter to this post. What matters is that I'm telling you all now that it has stopped being whatever it was. No one was hurt in the process.

I'm getting really good at breaking up. Whether I'm the initiator or the initiatee(?), I'm starting to get numb to it.

*sigh*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wtf. what happened?

Jersey Girl Gets Real said...

JEEZ-US! this is the second blog tonight that I have read about a relationship ending.

Hang tough girl! There is a lid for you pot...I know...I know I hate that expression too but ya gotta keep believing.

Unknown said...

"A LID FOR YOU POT"
LMFAO I've never heard that saying before...
More like "puff puff pass"

HIS LOSS.

KittyCat said...

I would just be happy with a casual thing. Why do ppl always have to be in a relationship? what happened to just having a good time?

Sorry your bummed.
look on the bright side, the holidays are coming up and you wont have to spend a dime on any guy.

Жека said...

Время есть всегда hotxxx.mobi