Monday, September 14, 2009

Stating the obvious

I was going to write a post all about how my 13 year old son has mastered the art of Assholery. I was going to revel you with descriptions of how his Asshole-ishness shat all over me and his little brother this weekend. Then it dawned on me that he is T-H-I-R-T-E-E-N. Discussing or complaining about his grand Assholerific skills would be the equivalent of this: "OMFG Sun, you are being so hot and bright? Why must you be all scorchy and melty and hot? Stop it already! You are making me crazy with the giant flames of hot, Sun!" Because at 13, being an asshole is pretty much just What. You. Are. It's not a choice. It just is. Complaining about it would make me sound like an asshole.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you've been a busy girl. Im glad that you have found someone who gives you butterflies. You deserve it. What happened that finally ended it with SM?

Unknown said...

roflmao...good thing you didn't complain about it. ;)

Editdebs Talks said...

I feel your pain--my son is 14. It's gotten a bit better around here. But I'm sure it's just the lull before the storm--we're bound to get more of the same soon!

Миша said...

msk-hot.com всегда есть чем заняться)